About us

The original Wirral Press team.

The Wirral Press is the longest established, professional printing company in the Wirral.  It was founded in 1946 by Harry Jones and based in the Wesleyan Chapel Hall in Rappart Road (now the free public car park).

In 1966, we moved to 117 Brighton Street which has been our home since then.

David Roberts served an apprenticeship at The Wirral Press and when Harry Jones retired, he became the new owner.   Harry sadly passed away in 2011.

In 2004, the company underwent yet another change of ownership when Kavan Graney acquired the company.  Kavan, a fourth generation printer, started his print career at 17 and has been involved in various branches of the industry, including screen-printing, lithography, sign writing and graphic design.

The Wirral Press today

 

By investing in the latest digital printing technology and ensuring its seamless integration into the fabric of the company, namely our Lithographic and Letterpress machines, we are able to maintain our commitment to providing the highest levels of quality and service our valued customers have come to expect.